Download First Aid for the USMLE STEP 2 CS 5th Edition PDF Free [Direct Link]
The USMLE Step 2 CS can be a source of stress and anxiety, especially among international
medical graduates (IMGs), who often find themselves at a disadvantage because of their non-U.S. training background. First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS is our “cure” for this exam. This book represents a virtual medicine bag of high-yield tools for students and IMGs, including:
– An updated exam preparation guide for the new USMLE Step 2 CS, including proven study and exam strategies for clinical encounters based on the patientcentered interview.
– Expanded guidelines on how to deal with challenging situations, including a range of situations that pose ethical and confidentiality issues.
– Detailed descriptions of high-yield physical exam maneuvers that will win you points without costing time.
– Forty-four full-length practice cases that allow you to simulate the actual Step 2 CS exam, updated to reflect recent exam changes that test your ability to document the patient’s most likely diagnoses and how they are supported by the history and physical exam findings.
– A revised and expanded set of minicases representing common complaints designed to help you rapidly develop a working set of differential diagnoses.
2.81 MB PDF