Download First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018 PDF Free [Direct Link]
With the 28th edition of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, we continue our commitment to providing students with the most useful and up-to-date preparation guide for the USMLE Step 1. This edition represents an outstanding revision in many ways, including:
– 35 entirely new high-yield topics reflecting evolving trends in the USMLE Step 1.
– Extensive text revisions, new mnemonics, clarifications, and corrections curated by a team of more than 40 medical student and resident physician authors who excelled on their Step 1 examinations and verified by a team of expert faculty advisors and nationally recognized USMLE instructors.
– A new section on learning and memory science in Section I, Guide to Efficient Exam Preparation.
– Updated with 35+ new full-color photos to help visualize various disorders, descriptive findings, and basic science concepts. Additionally, revised imaging photos have been labeled and optimized to show both normal anatomy and pathologic findings.
– Updated study tips on the opening page of each chapter.
– Improved integration of clinical images and illustrations to better reinforce and learn key anatomic concepts.
– Improved organization of text, figures, and tables throughout for quick review of high-yield topics.
– Updated with 50+ new and revised diagrams and illustrations as part of our ongoing collaboration with USMLE-Rx (MedIQ Learning, LLC).
– Reorganized Rapid Review section to present high-yield concepts by topic and with page numbers to the corresponding text.
– Revitalized coverage of current, high-yield print and digital resources in Section IV with clearer explanations of their relevance to USMLE Step 1 review.
– Real-time Step 1 updates and corrections can be found exclusively on our blog, www.firstaidteam.com.
We invite students and faculty to share their thoughts and ideas to help us continually improve First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 through our blog and collaborative editorial platform. (See How to Contribute, p. xvii.)
69.99 MB PDF