Download First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2015 PDF Free [Direct Link]
With the 25th anniversary edition of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, we continue our commitment to providing students with the most useful and up-to-date preparation guide for the USMLE Step 1. This edition represents an outstanding revision in many ways, including:
– Dozens of entirely new facts and hundreds of major fact updates culled from more than 20,000 comments and suggestions.
– Extensive text revisions, new mnemonics, clarifications, and corrections curated by a team of 25 student authors who excelled on their Step 1 examinations and verified by a team of expert faculty and nationally recognized USMLE instructors.
– Updated with more than 250 new full-color images to help visualize various disorders, descriptive findings, and basic science concepts. Labeled and captioned photographs have been selected to aid retention by engaging visual memory in a manner complementary to mnemonics.
– Updated with dozens of new and revised diagrams. We continue to expand our collaboration with USMLE-Rx (MedIQ Learning, LLC) to develop and enhance illustrations with improved information design to help students integrate pathophysiology, therapeutics, and diseases into memorable frameworks for annotation and personalization.
– A revised exam preparation guide with updated data from the NBME and NRMP. The guide also features new high-yield techniques for efficient and effective test preparation.
– An updated summary guide to student-recommended USMLE Step 1 review resources, including mobile apps for iOS and Android. The full resource guide with detailed descriptions can be found at our blog, www.firstaidteam.com.
– Real-time Step 1 updates and corrections can also be found exclusively on our blog.
We invite students and faculty to share their thoughts and ideas to help us continually improve First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 through our blog and collaborative editorial platform. (See How to Contribute, p. xix.)
39.18 MB PDF