Download Deja Review Surgery PDF Free [Direct Link]
- Perfect for last-minute clerkship and board review
- Written by medical students who aced the USMLE Step 2 CK
- Rapid-fire, quick-hit Q&A for maximum retention
- Study-enhancing illustrations, mnemonics, and insider advice
- Clinical vignettes chapter prepares you for cases you’ll see on the exam
Deja Review: Surgery was developed as a study aid, primarily for third and fourth year medical students, in a clerkship which is often thought of as busy and stressful with little time available for studying. Our goal in writing this book was to include the pertinent pathology with the associated diagnostic and therapeutic options which were tested during the surgical clerkship, shelf exam, and USMLE Step 2 in a concise and easy-to-remember format. As such, this text is not meant to be all-inclusive.