Download Deja Review Pediatrics PDF Free [Direct Link]
- Perfect for last-minute clerkship and board review
- Written by medical students who aced the USMLE Step 2 CK
- “Flashcards in a book” format for high-yield study
- Study-enhancing illustrations and mnemonics
- Clinical vignettes prepare you for cases you’ll see on the exam
Pediatrics is a broad and complex, yet exciting field, with a diverse and ever-evolving patient population. This pediatrics review book is written by medical students and residents for medical students and residents. The most frequently tested pediatric subjects on those exams are covered in this book by new doctors and graduating medical students who have recently taken the boards. It is an effective study guide that may be used to study for Steps 1, 2, and 3 of the boards, the pediatric shelf exam, and the pediatric specialty board exam. The topics addressed should reinforce a broad base of pediatric knowledge. The format, with fast paced questions and answers, as well as clinical vignettes, mimics the style of the board exam. We hope this review book brings medical facts to life and is not only informative, but also entertaining and interesting. Good luck studying!