Download BRS Neuroanatomy 5th Edition PDF Free [Direct Link]
- Outline format highlights the most tested topics for USMLE Step 1
- More than 575 board-style questions help test your memorization and mastery
- Online access-offers greater study flexibility
BRS Neuroanatomy, fifth edition, is a concise review of human neuroanatomy intended for health professions students including medical and dental students preparing for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) Step 1 and other examinations. It presents the essentials of human neuroanatomy in a concise, tightly-outlined, well-illustrated format. There are more than 600 board-type questions with complete answers and explanations, some included at the end of each chapter and some in a comprehensive examination at the end of the book.
New to This Edition:
- Color used throughout to enhance neuroanatomic pathways
- Color used to block in tables and highlight clinical correlations
- Localization of sensory disorders
- Updated color artwork throughout
- Updated terminology to conform with Terminologica Anatomica
55.89 MB PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book / software. We’re sharing this with our audience only for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software / Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software /Book, please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA/Removal Requests.